We are proudly introducing first ever two-step verification in whatsapp for adding more security to bulk messaging your account.
We are providing free text api for your bulk messaging account in whatsapp which enables a two-step verification before any attempt to send messages from your account. This feature provide an option to optionally enter your email address. This email address will allow us to send you a link via email in case you ever forget your six-digit PIN, and also to help safeguard your account. We highly recommend you provide an accurate email address so that you’re not locked out of your account if you forget your PIN.
Important: If you receive an email to disable two-step verification, but didn’t request this, don’t click on the link. Someone could be attempting to login your account without permission.
Who can use WhatsApp SMS Service in India?
- 1Financial InstitutionsSMS can be Send by Bank | Financial Institution | Insurance Company | Credit Card Company to their Registered Customers.
- 2Hospitality IndustrySMS can be sent by Railway | Airlines or authorized agencies to passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking | reservation.
- 3Educational InstitutionsSMS can be sent by a registered educational institution like school | colleges to parents or guardians of the students.
- 4E-commerce IndustrySMS can be sent by e-commerce agencies to consumers for transactions orders, discounts, and promotions.
- 5Information ServicesSMS can be sent by company firm | depository participant | Trading and Bro-king Houses about payment reminders.